As you may have noticed, for as much growth as the overall ITD site saw this past year, the Blog portion was quite in 2013. For the most part, that was largely due to those energies being redirected toward coordinating the quarterly ITD Newsletter for Members. Now, while those have been quite well received, it has been a fundamentally behind the scenes kind of effort.
I have enjoyed what the Blog portion of the site has been able to facilitate in the past, and there is nothing quite like a New Year to help frame my dreams for its revival. What follows is the introduction of a structure through which ITD Members can contribute guest ITD Blog posts throughout the year, seeking to further build community and highlight the work of various internationally minded therapists around the globe. Here are the details…
If you are a current ITD Member, you are welcome to contribute a guest ITD Blog post to be published here on the site.
Guest posts are to meet the following specifications:
– theme is to be directly related to TCK and/or International Expatriate matters
– length is to be no more than approximately 1,000 words
– a short 2-3 line author bio is to be included
– contributions are to be emailed to email@example.com in Word
– contributions will undergo a review process as needed
– contributing content for a guest post does not guarantee publication
Those guidelines in place, I believe this invitation holds all kinds of promise for 2014 and beyond. I’m looking forward to interacting with Members over contributions and keeping the ITD Blog portion of the site active with new content over time. Further, the opportunity to make comments will be facilitated through the ITD Forum portion of the website, starting right here.
Cheers to 2014!!