– Developmental trauma
– Attachment wounds and difficulties in relating (individual and couples therapy)
– Coping with disease and the process of mourning
– Life crises
– Stress management and the consequences of chronic stress and overload
– Consequences of shock and trauma e.g. sexual and emotional abuse, experiences of violence
– Anxiety disorders and panic attacks, depression, post traumatic stress disorder
– Psychosomatic symptoms after accidents, falls, operations
– Prevention and mindfulness training
I was born in Switzerland 1974 and am working in my own practice with individual- and couples therapy.
Regularly participating in advanced trainings since 1996.