I am a Greek psychologist educated in the United Kingdom. My bachelor’s degree is in Psychology acquired from the University of Coventry and my Masters degree is in Consciousness and Transpersonal Psychology from Liverpool John Moores University. I have also completed a 2,5-year programme in Cognitive Analytic Therapy and Relational Psychoanalysis in Athens, Greece.
Currently I work at my private practice in the Centre of Athens where I treat individuals with a wide range of difficulties including anxiety, depression, OCD, trauma, dysfunctional relationships, psychosomatic illnesses, anger and those seeking to improve their lives through guided introspection and psychotherapy.
I accept clients in my office or for online therapy.
My approach to psychotherapy is psychodynamic. I believe that our behaviour, feelings and psychological problems are strongly influenced and determined by past experiences and the dynamic interplay of unconscious factors. Providing a safe, non-judgmental environment for my clients to freely and openly express their thoughts and feelings about past or current experiences, is central to my practice. I help them:
1) understand the roots of their psychological problems,
2) break repetitive patterns of dysfunctional behaviour and learn new, more adaptive ways of dealing with difficulties,
3) explore and bring to light hidden parts of their self
4) improve their relationships and
as a consequence, live a more fulfilling, symptom-free life. To achieve that, I draw from different theoretical perspectives whenever needed and integrate varied techniques in my work.
*Cost: 70€ per session
*Session duration: 45 minutes
- CredentialsBSc Psychology, MSc Consciousness & Transpersonal Psychology, PGDip Cognitive Analytic Therapy and Relational Psychoanalysis, Member of Association of Greek Psychologists
- AddressKaraiskaki 37
- More InfoPhone: +306944729645Alt. phone: +302106447420Client Focus:
- Borderline Personality
- Emotional Disturbance
- Narcissistic Personality
- Relationship Issues
- Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
Nationality: GreekAccepts insurance: no
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.