I am an Italian-American Psychotherapist working in Milan, Italy, supporting people from all over the world to improve their emotional, mental and relational wellbeing.
I specialise in:
* Working through Trauma & Grief
* Strengthening self-esteem and empowerment
* Working with couples on conflict management, trust and intimacy, and effective communication
* Addressing Climate Anxiety and Eco-Grief through the lens of eco-psychology
* Understanding Cultural Issues and the “expat experience”.
In addition to individual and couples therapy, I also run group workshops to develop greater understanding of Mindfulness, Emotional Intelligence, and Eco-psychology.
- CredentialsB.Psych, M.Psych, Psy.D (Italian equivalents), member of the Italian National Board of Psychologists, graduate member of the British Board of Psychologists
- AddressVia Francesco Soave, 24
- More InfoPhone: +393756450221Client Focus:
- Couples Therapy
- Elders (65+)
- Anger Management
- Career Counseling
- Caregiver Stress
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Climate Anxiety
- Coping Skills
- Cultural Identify
- Disaster Relief
- Emotional Disturbance
- End of Life Issues
- Family Conflict
- Goal Setting
- Life Transitions
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Third Culture Kid Experience
- Work Stress
Nationality: Italian / American (USA)Accepts insurance: yesInsurance Details: Depending on Insurance Provider
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.