I am a Chartered Counselling Psychologist/Psychotherapist working in private practice (face-to-face and online) with individuals and couples. I speak fluently English, Italian and French.
I also offer supervision to students and qualified colleagues, and I am on the British Psychological Society’s (BPS) Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPS).
I have more than 20 years experience in the fields of education, psychology, counselling and psychotherapy with adults (individuals and couples), children and groups, both in the UK and abroad.
Over the years I have worked with a variety of issues, including:
• Loss, bereavement and the end of life
• Trauma and abuse
• Relationships and parenting
• Separation and divorce
• Abortion and miscarriage
• Depression (including post-natal depression)
• Eating disorders
• Chronic and life-threatening illness
• Infertility problems and sexuality
• Mid-life crisis and life transitions
• Self-esteem and creativity
• Work related problems
My professional life started in the health and care sectors, working with terminally ill people and in the field of learning disability. I graduated both in special needs education and psychology, and worked with ‘differently-able’ children and adults, as well as in child development research. I then continued my postgraduate studies in psychotherapy and worked for the NHS and for a number of charities. I have also worked in bereavement care as a therapist, and in educational settings as a team leader and psychotherapist with adults, children and families from difficult backgrounds involving abuse and neglect.
I have extensive experience in working with a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds, in particular with expats and second generation migrants.
I am originally from Italy and I lived and worked in Switzerland before moving to the UK 14 years ago. I also lived in France, the US and South Africa for short periods of time.
- CredentialsChartered Counselling Psychologist and Psychotherapist. Supervisor. Registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS), the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- AddressWimbledon and Wimbledon Village, SW19
- More InfoPhone: 07833 428 401Client Focus:
- Couples Therapy
- Elders (65+)
- Academic Issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Caregiver Stress
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Cultural Identify
- Developmental Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- End of Life Issues
- Family Conflict
- Goal Setting
- Learning Disabilities
- Life Transitions
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Abuse
- Third Culture Kid Experience
Nationality: Italian and SwissAccepts insurance: no
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.