Practice Category: Online TherapyPractice Tags: anxiety, CBT, depression, EXPAT, psychotherapy, stress, Therapy, and trauma
Virtual Therapy | Adult Women + Non-Binary Folx | Helping Professionals
Social Justice Advocacy & Liberation Practices | Therapeutic Humor | Identity Development | Life Transitions | Anxiety | Depression | Body Liberation & Shame Resilience | Dating
I am especially well-suited to support:
– Individuals interested in incorporating laughter into their healing process
– Individuals and activists/community organizers/good troublemakers concerned with systemic oppression and its impact on our collective well-being
– Expats, travelers, and third culture folx
– Fellow helping/healing professionals seeking soul support
– Individuals interested in exploring their biases, White guilt, and racial blind spots
– Individuals interested in exploring how gender expectations in our culture might influence their feelings of self-worth and belonging
– Individuals wanting to work on mindfulness and self-compassion
– Individuals who have some history with therapy and are looking for a connected therapist/client relationship that will both support and challenge them
I provide virtual individual therapy and counseling services in the US (California + Texas) and abroad to adult women and non-binary folx of all backgrounds, orientations, identities, expressions, and relationship/family dynamics. No topic is off limits.
My approach to therapy is rooted in liberation, decolonialization, healing, and social justice practices. I enjoy working with clients to further explore depression, anxiety, identity development, and cultural issues, as well as collective, complex, intergenerational, and oppression-based trauma. I don’t adhere to a single discipline or methodology; I’m intentional about integrating appropriate treatment models based on individual client need and believe, above all, a safe, strong, and deeply connected working relationship is required for personal growth. I incorporate humor, when and where appropriate, to promote health and wellness by stimulating playful discovery, expression, and appreciation for many of life’s situations.
I believe change comes from a deep respect for each client’s worldview and experiences, as well as perceiving them as active and capable. I encourage my clients to honor the battles they are facing and use our therapeutic relationship to build trust, offer insight, and gently challenge ideas or behaviors that no longer serve them. I do not empower my clients – they empower themselves.
I’m honored to be a witness and guide on your journey.
- CredentialsLicensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- More InfoPhone: 5127907132Client Focus:
- Academic Issues
- Coping Skills
- Cultural Identify
- Dual Diagnosis
- Life Transitions
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Self Esteem
- Third Culture Kid Experience
- Work Stress
Nationality: AmericanAccepts insurance: no
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.