* Currently Accepting New Clients * Whether you are going through a difficult time or looking for some support, I am here to help you develop the necessary insights and tools you need to achieve clarity and healing. As a licensed psychotherapist, I believe that we can all benefit from learning more about ourselves in a safe, compassionate and collaborative environment. Whatever you are experiencing right now, know that you don’t have to go through it alone. I believe that you – whoever you are – have the capacity to lead a happy, authentic, and fulfilling life.
I often work with:
– adult individuals who wish to find fulfillment in life, overcome anxiety, depression, self-esteem concerns and relationship struggles;
– couples who wish to strengthen their relationship, deepen their connection, resolve conflict, and improve intimacy and communication patterns;
– children and adolescents (ages 10 and over) who wish to learn to navigate change, manage emotions and practice engaging with the world in a safe space;
– another area of expertise for me is in the realm of multi-culturalism and I enjoy working closely with expats and/or internationals from all over the world.
In our collaborative work and journey together, I will focus not only on investigating the root of your struggles, but also understand how they are impacting you today, and look at what changes can be made to help you live a healthy, productive, and harmonious life. In this therapeutic process, you will have the opportunity to explore and uncover emotional barriers and heal past painful experiences. We will focus on developing better coping skills, explore ways to feel more empowered and figure out limiting behaviors and thought patterns that are standing in the way of achieving your goals.
Please visit my website for more information and feel free to reach out. I offer a Free 15-min phone consultation to discuss your needs, your goals for therapy and how I can help.
- More InfoCredentials: LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor & PsychotherapistAddress: 5000 Bee Caves Rd
West Lake Hills
United StatesPhone: (512) 862-7426Nationality: American/RomanianLanguages Spoken:
Accepts insurance: YesInsurance Details: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas PPO